Toy Design Project

Friday, April 29, 2005

Update



It is now exactly two weeks until deadline.

I am going to make models of the pieces for the game out of epoxy resin, and today I finally got the casting process to work properly. It's tricky to cast thick pieces in epoxy. Tomorrow I start making the real pieces. I made some rough cardboard prototypes of the pieces a long time ago for playtesting, but they don't really show how brilliant the final pieces will look. I think it is important to be able to really have the pieces in your hand to grasp the potential of this toy/game.

Yesterday I got my homepage going. It is basically an online portefolio and résumé for use with job applications. So if anyone out there is reading this blog and have a job that you think would fit me, please take a look and send me a mail.

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home